Call for papers for the 2022 COTUL Scientific Conference to be held in November 2022
Utilising digital technologies for enhancing information services: opportunities and challenges
- Research Data Management
- Digital literacy skills
- Bibliometrics, Informetrics and Webometrics
- Electronic reference services
- Institutional repositories
- Artificial intelligence in library services
- Digital transformation in libraries
- Open Educational Resources
All abstracts should be in English. Use appropriate words and correct grammar.
The abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words.
The abstracts should contain the following information in the order provided
- Title of abstract
- Full author(s) details
- Aim, methods, results and discussion, conclusion
- 15th July 2022 submission of abstracts
- 1st August 2022 notification of accepted abstracts
- 30th September 2022 submission of full papers
- 15th October 2022 notification of accepted papers
Conference Dates: 7-11 November 2022
All accepted/presented papers will appear in COTUL Conference Proceedings.